- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 12th July 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Freelance
- Earliest start date 1st September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight Under 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been around horses all my life and have produced, competed, turned out and cared for my horses since I came off ponies. I have competed and been placed up to BE Advanced/FEI 3*, BSJA 1.30m/ABC handicap and BD Medium on self produced horses.
I am capable on a wide range of horses due to my experience with youngsters and small size. I have also freelanced on top professional event yards both riding and grooming. I also very much enjoy hunting and have some experience in polo.
I also have my PC B test and Level 1 coaching
My key skills are:
- Riding young or fresh horses
- Working in a team or sole charge environment
- Plaiting and show turnout
- Schooling both on the flat and jumping
- General yard chores
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love working with horses for many reasons, but mostly I enjoy working out all of their different characters and quirks both riding and on the ground. Especially with young horses, I really enjoy watching and feeling them grow and improve. My biggest strength would be jumping.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I do not have much experience in breaking/backing or clipping.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to ride a variety of horses and possibly gain experience in backing/breaking
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I am a university student, but I have lots of time for work. I also have a small string of event horses that I spend time competing.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?