- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 23rd June 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Bedfordshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 31st August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 6’0” / 182cm
- Approximate weight 15.5st / 98.4kg / 217lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Been around/working with horses for 4 years, which doesn’t sound like much experience but I can assure you I do. I have worked on a riding school for a year, then went to college studying equine management Level 3, where I successfully completed both years and gained loads of experience and skills, following my two years of college I undertook a job at a Arab Stud where i filled the role as head boy essentially.
- All Yard duties (to a very high standard)
- Handling foals and youngstock
- Handling Stallions
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I’m really passionate about working with horses, I enjoy all elements, particularly getting to know the horses i work with on a personal level to spot any minor changes in health or behaviour, and watching horses improve with the work and time that is put into them
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I think there is always room to improve in all areas, for self improvement and to become more efficient within a job.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I have a real passion for working with horses and where i haven’t been working with horses for many years, i have gained a lot of experience within working and managing horses, and have had a horse of my own, which i care for to the highest standard and manage every horse to the same standard, and have previous managerial experience within the equine industry
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain more experience within managing a yard of horses, and aswell as develop my riding instructor skills further
• Do you need accommodation?
No Accommodation is not essential, but dependant on how far the job is from home accommodation might be needed
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Following the accommodation whether the job role will be to far from home to make it financially feasible, bringing my own horse would be brilliant but again not essential
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
My only ongoing commitment in my own horse
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?