- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 27th November 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 13th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Livery, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Teach, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have worked with horses for my whole life, as well as kept my horses at my own private yard at home. I have worked with showjumpers, eventers, racehorses, and riding school horses. I have a lot of experience with youngsters, and backing/breaking. I have worked in several ridden positions, I am happy to ride big excitable/young horses. As well as riding I can muck out and maintain a yard to a very high standard, I have plenty of experience looking after a full yard of horses.
I am happy to work alone and within a team, I am able to clip, plait, and groom to a very high standard. I am very confident in handling and riding young or green horses.
- Lots of experience with a vast variety of horses, confidence to ride any horse.
- Experience in the competition world through grooming and competing with my own horses in various disciplines.
- The ability to muck out, ride and turn out to a very high standard.
- Patient, caring and knowledgeable attitude to all horses.
- The ability and experience being solely in charge of a yard.
- Lots of experience and training gained through working in different fast-paced organisations.
- Ability to take the initiative and work well under pressure, ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- Flexibility, whilst maintaining enthusiasm and commitment to each task.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
The bond you can build with a horse and the achievements that come with hard work.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
driving a trailer/lorry.
• Why should employers consider you above any other jobseeker?
I have a huge amount of experience and I am very caring towards horses and always reliable.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
A riding position and train for my HGV license.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I am currently at University, however, this is mainly now online.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
None at the moment.