- Age 24 years
- Date of Birth 6th July 1996
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries Wales, Europe, United States of America
- County/State/Region Wales, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 1st September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 13.5st / 85.7kg / 89lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Livery, Riding School, Showing, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have had many years with horses, starting when I had my first riding lesson as 3 year old to owning my first horse in my teens.
I’ve been in the horsey world for 21 years now and I am still learning everyday. Ive worked on yards with multiple horses and that comes with with a lot of responsibility. It includes bringing the horses in from the field, making sure the stable is mucked out, has water and hay, a good brush to make them presentable, tack up and ready for the riders in the early morning.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am a very positive person, I’m comfortable working alone or as team.
I take great pride in grooming and tacking up horses. My horse never leaves the yard with any bit of dirt on her.
I love a new challenge and learning anything new.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoying how you can create a bond and gain trust with such a powerful animal and by having those components, working with horse is enjoyable and fun.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve more knowledge on professional shows as where I live its all amateur.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
They should consider myself as I’m a very well rounded person, I do very well under pressure, I have great pride in my horses and my work I’m very organised and all I like to do is please people and making them happy.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Anything horsey (muck out, groom, tack up, talk the horses, organise anything, bath)
• Do you need accommodation?
I’ll be willing to drive up to an hour away from my home but otherwise, yes please.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I would like to bring my horses with me if not, no problem
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Other than my horses, no.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?