- Age 17 years
- Date of Birth 25th November 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Berkshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 25th August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Horse Transport, Livery, Racing Flat, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been riding since I was 5 and working with horses since I was 12 helping out a riding schools and even working with Tim underwood and his race horses earlier this year I have experience in all riding styles and stable management, food management and grooming! I also have a bit of experience with the veterinary side due to collage and work experience in Donnington grove equine department, I also have my one ex race horse, who I refrained as a show jumper/dressage prospect.
working alone, helping others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses/foals, planning events and jump courses, cleaning tack, organising and planning! And lots more I’ve always got a smile on my face!
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
they are amazing animals and I love every aspect of them! I love the riding grooming and just being with horses! You can tell them your thoughts!
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
i would love to improve my jumping! I would love to do some county level competitions! I mean there is always suff to learn and improve! So im up for learning more and improving everything!
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am forward going, and I am loyal and hard working! I love horses and am willing to do any task that is asked of me! I have the can do attitude and will try all new things thrown at me!
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain new skills and qualifications, I would like to work in a happy environment! Smiles are the best!
• Do you need accommodation?
yes! For me and my horse!
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Ex race horse mare 9yrs 16hh
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Just my horse!
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?