- Age 22 years
- Date of Birth 5th October 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region London
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 6th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Riding Instructor
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Endurance, Foaling, Riding School, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Romanian
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Compete, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Teach, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I am a 21 year old girl with a strong passion for horses since before I can remember. I took up riding lessons at the age of five and started to compete in showjumping events when I was 12. My training brought me several results along with experience, such as 1st place in Romania’s National Championship for Juniors. I currently own five horses and I am learning to exercise 3 and 4 year olds. I also competed in Endurance events (50km) several times for personal training.
My strong points are flat work, poles and fences. I am lucky enough to have a coach who is very keen on dressage, so I found myself practicing more dressage than my fellow showjumping riders did. Due to studying for my degree in music, my performance on fences over 1.40m might be a bit dusty now, but I feel like I can recover fast with some training. I am currently a riding instructor at a well known equestrian centre in my hometown (Cluj-Napoca) owning a national coaching certificate.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love everything about horses. I love to make weekly and monthly work and diet plans in order to achieve good progress. I am highly interested in horses’ psychology and I try to work based on that.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to broaden my equine physiology knowledge. I started to join my vet on various equine interventions.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I humbly consider myself a well educated and hard working person. Maybe a riding session could tell more about my suitability.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I am motivated to build a career pathway around horses, practicing the sport I love since I was a child. All I want is to earn enough in order to pay my living expenses and be happy.
• Do you need accommodation?
Depends, not necessarily
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
No animals brought with me
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?