- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 30th November 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 27th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Riding School, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have grown up working with and owning many horses. I thoroughly enjoy being around horses and working with them makes a work day fly. I’m able to carry out all yard duties, happy to take on riding work if required and I’m open to completing any training available and/or gaining qualifications
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I’m great at working alone and as part of a team. I can groom, wash, muck out, rug, haynets, turning out/bringing in, all yard duties required and I am confident handling and riding horses. I am capable of using initiative, following instructions and completing all tasks that are required
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love that each horse is different and the challenge of working with such a range where each day can be different. Working with horses almost doesn’t feel like a job because I enjoy it so much.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to learn more about horse care, how to back horses and clipping would be something I’m keen to learn.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I have an excellent can do attitude and thrive in getting the job done. I love being busy, challenged and learning new things. I have always been a quick learner, I work well both with people or alone and have a range of experience from owning my own horse and working on big, busy yards.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain official qualifications regarding horse care, learn to back horses and possibly look into being an instructor in the future
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?