- Age 32 years
- Date of Birth 20th June 1988
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Surrey, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 1st September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, Trailer, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 14.5st / 92.1g / 203lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have grown up in a very horsey/farm family.
I spent my child hood hunting/team chasing and doing all local riding club shows.
After school I attended plumpton college where I studied for a national diploma in equine management.
I then left college and worked for a showjumper running the yard at home alone and travelling to shows.
I then went on to work at a thoroughbred stud where my role was day to day care of mares and foals. Taking them to and from stud for covering driving a 3.5 horse box and also starting yearlings and prepping them for sales
working as part of a team
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I take pride in the care of horses and love the day to day care of them. I find it so rewarding bringing horses on and seeing the improvement in them.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a very easy going person who gets on with everyone. I am very calm, quiet and caring around horses. I love taking time with nervous, green horses who need time and patience
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I always love a new challenge and love to learn new skills
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I do have an 8 month old dog who is used to horses. I never leave her running lose.
i don’t have to bring her with me if the yard is not suitable
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I have 3 children at home and for one more school year would need to be fairly flexible with being able to take it pick up working around my partner who works shifts.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?