- Age 40 years
- Date of Birth 11th March 1980
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Europe
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 18th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2-3 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, Trailer
- Own car? Car
- Height 6’2” / 187cm
- Approximate weight 16st / 101.6kg / 224lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
Grew up on a dairy farm, many years experience of dairy cows, sheep, pigs and arable crops.
Excellent all round knowledge of farming and farm machinery. Excellent customer relation skills and
can work on own initiative as well as a good all round team member.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Self Employed Estates Worker
Berberis – Worcestershire
2009 to Present
• Tractor driving – bale wrapping, bale carting, bale handling, topping, mowing, tedding, raking,
ploughing, rotivating, disc harrowed, cultivation.
• Full LANTRA Tractor and load a tractor license.
• Chainsawing (Forestry work), cross cutting, felling, crowning.
• Full LANTRA license in chainsaw cross cutting, safety and maintanence.
• Estates ground maintenance, mowing, strimming, tree surgery, spraying, hedge cutting, tree
• Building maintenance, repairs to stables and barns. Hang gates, painting. Erecting fencing.
• Equine management, groom, muck out, bath, feed, water, turn out, bring in, tack up, rug up, ride
• Telehandler – stacking bales, materials handling, moving pallets, moving IBC’s.
• Mini digger use for digging trenches for water and electrics.
• Stock husbandery – moving sheep, moving, feeding calves, pig feeding, mucking out. Stock
• Vehicle maintenance – routine services, minor repairs. 4×4 hook ups to stock trailers and horses
• Tractor/Implement maintenance.
• Build commercial free range egg production units on poultry farms.
Stock Controller & Product Creator
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?