- Age 32 years
- Date of Birth 23rd April 1988
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 14th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’9” / 175cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
Among other roles, I have worked with the World No 1 in eventing for a number of years as Travelling Head Girl.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am very happy to either lead a team or work alone. Plaiting and turning out for shows at the highest possible standard and caring and maintaining the health and wellbeing of the horses being of paramount concern to me.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love the challenge of working out what makes each horse tick and what will make them perform to the the best of their ability. I love the relationship created with each individual horse and the satisfaction in playing a part in their careers.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
In this industry there are always things that can be improved, otherwise while everyone else is moving forward, you end up standing still.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I have a wealth of experience with the world’s best that I would love to now direct to a smaller number of horses and give them the best possible care.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to work for a family or small private yard in order to pass on some of my knowledge and experience and give the horses the best possible care.
• Do you need accommodation?
Depends on location.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have a very well behaved whippet.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Just. over 2 weeks in summer 2021