- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 22nd April 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 20th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Other, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), College, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
BSC Equine science
MSC equine science
Worked at riding school as an instructor aswell as running yard of 56 horses for lessons and maintaining health and welfare
Horse box driver for 4 years transporting youngsters, competition and all horses.
Worked with dealers and professionals aswell as helping with youngsters.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Ground work, stable management, trimming, turning out for shows
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Environment friendships and challenge
• Is there anything you’d like to improve
i feel skills can always be developed
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m hard working and willing to learn
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Experience lifestyle change
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
1 Horse however not requirement to bring him
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?