- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 9th April 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Bedfordshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Cotswolds, Derbyshire, UK, East Yorkshire, UK, Gloucestershire, UK, Humberside, UK, Lincolnshire, UK
- Job Category Permanent
- Earliest start date 14th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’9” / 175cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I have mainly worked with dressage horses from freshly backed to Grand Prix, although I can jump competently I prefer dressage. I have worked with young horses and experience in breeding and stud work as well as dressage stallions and breeding stallions. i have been grooming since the age of 13 where I have groomed at local affiliated shows to hickstead masters and para internationals. I am an effective sympathetic rider and I care a lot for the horses comfort mentally and physically and try to tailor my riding to suit the horse I have in front of me. Although I’m able to ride some of the more advanced movements, I have only had the opportunity to compete to elementary on my own horse who I have produced myself With the help of my trainers. I am really eager to learn more and further my dressage education.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Ive always enjoyed being around horses, I love to ride but also enjoy the day to day caring and maintenance of them. I enjoy being part of a team and I really enjoy attending shows as both a groom and a rider.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I always feel there is always room for improvement in all areas, you never stop learning.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am very willing to learn, eager to please. I am responsible and care very much about the horses. This has been my passion since a young age and want to do my best to be the best.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
More rider experience, I want to work hard to improve myself to the best I can.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?