- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 23rd September 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Part Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 5th October 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term Will be available around university timetable
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Riding Instructor
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’11” / 180cm
- Approximate weight 14.5st / 92.1g / 203lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Livery, Pony Club Activities
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been with horses since a young age I started off volunteering at a local riding school which lead me to a Saturday job to now being full time there. I have felt with a variety of different horses from your young stock and foals to stallions. I also have my own horse.
I have my BHS Stage 2 Complete including Teach qualification and also hold my BHS Stage 3 Care and Lunge.
I have an extended diploma in equine management and am starting hartpury university in September 2020.
I hold a Full UK driving license.
I hold a current DBS and have both safeguarding and first aid training.
I am also working towards becoming an RDA coach.
working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, helping others get to where they want to go.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I like the rewarding feeling I get whenever a job is done or when you can see improvement. I love being able to help people with both their riding and knowledge when it comes to horses as well as seeing the smiles and faces when people get it right.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my knowledge outside of what I already know. I would also like to be able to take feedback and instead of dwelling too much on it get out there and make the change!
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a fun and bubbly person who has a passion for the horses. I love the jobs I do and therefore I feel like jobs get done to a higher quality when people are doing what they love rather than being forced.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain more knowledge that is out of my comfort zone but also train towards my exams.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?