- Age 42 years
- Date of Birth 18th October 1978
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 8th November 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period One month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Other, Housekeeper, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Sales, Show Jumping, Team Chase, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
- Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
Been riding horses since 4yrs old, previously worked on riding school done BHS stage 3, then event groom which also included farm work to also worked on hunting yard and livery yards for many years, I have helped with some foaling and breed from my own mare. I am looking for more a non riding role, some hacking is ok and I like lunging/long reining – pole work, but looking more towards yard management role, help with events organisation, Rehab center’s happy to look after a variety of animals.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am adaptable can work on own and part of team. Very reliable, flexible and trustworthy. I can clip and turn out to a very high standard. Caring and patient when working with animals. Office skills with Microsoft office, general admin, processing orders.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Always loved horses and love being outdoors caring for them and pampering them.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Always skills to improve and practice.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Lots of experience, hardworking, reliable, adaptable and I Have just completed my Equine and Canine massage Therapy course and will be adding further skills to this once I can.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Getting back to working with animals full time again.
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes if out of my area. Only me.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have 2 small dogs very friendly and 2 horses, one in work one retired.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I am currently in full time employment
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
24th October one week away.