- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 8th March 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 15th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Teach, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I’ve been riding and working with horses for around 10 years, I have worked with all different shapes, sizes and temperaments, I have backed and rebacked tens of horses and have given them basic schooling. I have passed my level 4 diploma in equine sport science and coaching which includes riding both on the flat and over jumps, working on a demanding yard as a stable hand, coaching riders and knowing the science behind how a horse works. working with a range of horses means I can work with untouched horses all the way up to competing horses.
Some of my skills within the equine industry include: general yard work (mucking out, turning out etc), breaking/backing, rehabilitation/rescuing, clipping, plating, dealing with difficult/dangerous horses working with ex racers and untouched horses.
Some of my non specialist skills include: time management, team work, being able to use my own initiative, I rise to any challenge, can manage a group of people, cleanliness and working with a wide range of people.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love to ride, but also like how rewarding it is to see a horse develop both on the floor and in ridden work, working with horses keeps me fit and healthy and allows me to keep a healthy lifestyle.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Improvement of my riding, and I would love to widen my knowledge of equestrianism as a whole.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am dedicated, energetic, I have worked with all kinds of horses and people and therefore can overcome dilemmas and inconveniences.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Experience, Knowledge and some Extra qualifications if offered.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
A Horse that needs turn out.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
A Horse, however can be moved to accommodate a new job opportunity.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?