- Age 17 years
- Date of Birth 24th December 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Bedfordshire, UK, Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, East Yorkshire, UK, Gloucestershire, UK, Leicestershire, UK, Northamptonshire, UK
- Job Category Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 22nd January 2021
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term January-March
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, Riding School, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Zimbabwean
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Plait, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
- Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have been riding horses since I was 2 years old but only started competing when I was 12. I have horses on my farm which I ride and look after .
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am very good with working with others and I am capable of working alone , I know how to plait for shows and know how to handle and ride young horses , I am a Jumper and can exercise horses
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Horses are gentle but also crazy animals and I like how every horse has a different Personality so I enjoy riding and feeling what they are like but also spending time with different horses and teaching them tricks
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve on my knowledge about horses and my riding skills
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I have a passion for riding and handling horses so I try my very best to work Hard , I love horses So I work hard to make sure the horses get the very best care they deserve
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to ride as many horses as I can a learn how to mange a yard
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes I will be needing accommodation
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
No I will not be bringing an animal with
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I start University on March 12 2021
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
No I do not