- Age 42 years
- Date of Birth 25th September 1978
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Devon, UK, Dorset, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 1st October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Team Chase, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Working as part of a team
clipping platting and turnout
handling stallions mares and Youngstock
equine first aid
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy making sure the horses are well cared for and happy so they can achieve their full potential
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I feel you never stop learning with horses, so while experienced I’m always open to learning new things and ways of improving my knowledge and skills
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m honest, hard working and truly love working with horses
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like a long term position
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have a small dog
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?