- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 23rd February 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region West Midlands, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 4th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 17st / 108.0kg / 238lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), College, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Livery, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have worked on competition, racing and training yards as well as loaning horses of my own. I have have worked as a stable hand at previous jobs as well as attended college and university to study equine based courses where I worked with horses on a dail basis. I have also volunteered as a member of the arena party for Horse of the Years Show 2016 and The Equerry Bolesworth International Horse Show 2016.
Mucking out, grooming, clipping, turning out/fetching in, handing race horse/difficult horses, handling young horses/foals, kinesiology taping for horses, hydrotherapy work and equine manual and massage therapies.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy learning about the horses personalities and quirks. I love working with horses as no two days are ever the same and there’s always something to do.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d like to broaden my experience and knowledge by working on yards/in disciplines I’ve not previously worked in
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I pride myself on my smart and tidy appearance, organisational skills, time keeping and willingness to get stuck in and help where I’m needed as well as working well in teams and by myself.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to be part of a friendly team that works well together.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
No holiday but I do have 2 important events in 2021