- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 11th March 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’11” / 180cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Foaling, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Since 2011 I have had a hobby of horse riding which I still continue to this day. Day to day I independently look after three
horses and have done since 2017, my hobby has allowed me to have many different opportunities like
representing GB several different times in countries all around Europe. Since 2016, I have qualified
each year to be in a national squad of a Equine sport called Horse-ball, all the way from being the
youngest in my U16 age group to being the oldest. To advancing to being the youngest in the Ladies
by three years in 2019, at the European Championships in Ponte De Lima, Portugal.
Throughout the years it has allowed me to work with people of all
ages and personalities. As well as this it has made me more flexible in my mind set, if situations have
gone bad I have put my head down until the issues are resolved. My motivation for my sport has
always been a big part of my mindset development.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Since I was a child my family has owned a livery stables that from the age of nine I was working full time at. The thing i’ve always loved about being around horses is being outside and working with my favourite animals.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Id like to improve my plaiting and clipping skills as although I can both clip and plait it has been self taught so I would almost like to perfect it. As well as this, I’d like to improve my knowledge on other disciplines, as I only play horseball with the occasional show jump.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Although I am not qualified, I feel like I have more than enough knowledge to be good at the job at hand. I am very motivated and am a very quick and willing learner.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain more experience with other disciplines other than my own, as well as learning more about horses as I progress.
• Do you need accommodation?
Ideally yes, especially if the location is far away from my house.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
My horse Pepper is very simple, he isn’t fussy and is very easy to handle. I’d like to bring him alone as he’s only four and I’ve been producing him for around 10 months and don’t want his education to stop.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
As I previously stated, I play horseball once a month at our League events held in Northampton. Apart from this, I am free to work 7 days a week.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
In 2021, I do plan on trying out for the World Cup. Meaning I would be away for a week in August, but other than that no.