- Age 30 years
- Date of Birth 4th July 1990
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 1st December 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Riding Instructor, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I’m currently teaching horses riding in the Cayman Islands, my previous job was Groom on the Queens yard for the Royal Household, pervious to this I was working in racing on the flat and Jumps, I was head girl on a national hunt yard for two seasons, and worked as a nanny/groom for two families. I’ve had my own horses my whole life, and grew up riding and taking part in all pony club activities including eventing , show jumping and polo. I’m currently competing a livery horse in an online dressage league.
Im happy to work alone or as part of a team, I’m also happy to be in a management type role. I’ve ridden my whole life, I’m comfortable teaching horses riding and currently teaching as young as 2 years up to adults of varied abilities. I’m experienced in feed management, happy to deal with farriers, vets and dentists. Yard management and good time keeping skills. Basic equine first Aid and human First Aid. Managing the administration of medicines. High turnout standards of yard and horse.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
the feeling Accomplishment
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’ve been with horses ever since I can remember and my whole family is some way connected to horses, I have lots of experience and knowledge , horses are second nature.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
More management skills, expanding my knowledge of a less yard based role.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
**Available for Christmas Cover – some mornings over the Christmas period – please enquire***