- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 5th January 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, The EU, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Other
- County/State/Region Wales, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 11th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period none
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, P2P, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding School, Showing
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have a range of experience when it comes to horses they range from British showjumping, Dressage, showing, Portuguese riding, Point to Point and Racing. I have done braking in of young horse them being from your standard horse too race horse. I. also train a point to point horse for the last 3 years. I have worked with horses from when I was 11 years old, I started of showjumping I was fortunate enough to compete in the Junior Championships of Great Britain. when I was 16 I then got my job at Robert Stephens racing on weekends until I finished high school I then went to the British Racing school to further progress my knowledge and handling of horses. I graduate from there after a 3 month course I left with loads of knowledge and I have now completed a level 2 certificate in principles of horse care, level 1 award in introduction to the horse, level 1 diploma in work based racehorse care and level 2 diploma in work based racehorse care.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am good at working lone and can get tasked done to high standards, I can also work well in a team and can adapt to however many people or a team and take there ideas on bored to get tasks done to the highest level as possible. I am fairly good at clipping and plaiting. I also turn a horse out for shows to a very high standard and pay the most attention as possible to all areas to ensure the horse or horses are looking to the best standard. I have a vast amount of experience when it comes to stations and colts and I feel like I know how to best calm them. I also have skills outside of equine such as having high amount of knowledge when it come to computers and using them for day to day needs like keeping track of stock bookings etc..
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy being around the animals I love and adore being outdoors with them no matter the weather.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
if there was anything g I would say my clipping.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I believe that employers should consider me for their job vacancy because I feel that given my experience I would be a great candidate for them and help their team to be much better and also them help me be better.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to have the ability to run mange or co run a yard in my next job.
• Do you need accommodation?
yes if Available
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?