- Age 17 years
- Date of Birth 1st January 2004
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Europe
- County/State/Region Buckinghamshire, UK, Cambridgeshire, UK, Cheshire, UK, East Anglia, East Sussex, UK, France, Gloucestershire, UK, Herefordshire, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Huntingdonshire, UK, Kent, UK, Norfolk, UK, Northamptonshire, UK, Northumberland, UK, Nottinghamshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Somerset, UK, Staffordshire, UK, Suffolk, UK, Surrey, UK, Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 12th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Racing Flat, Rehabilitation, Show Jumping, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British, Filipino, Jamaican
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have at least 7 years of riding experience and have been a horse owner for the past 3 years. I’m comfortable with handling and riding most horse types and particularly enjoy working with young green horses.
I excel at working alone however I can also work with others well. I can lunge, long rein, freeschool, clip, muck out to a good standard and school well. I love handling all sorts of horses and pride myself on my patience and ability to improve a horse on the ground.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love all aspects of horses, however my favorite things include, schooling, competing and groundwork training. I love all of the little victories that you make everyday.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d love to improve on my jumping ability, I’ve competed in showjumping but not up to the level I’d like.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m extremely passionate and genuinely enjoy every part of the job. I have immense care for every animal I work with and have plenty of patience so there’s no frustration interfering with the horse’s progression.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I’d like to gain qualifications and further experience.
• Do you need accommodation?
If it’s not near to where I live then accommodation is a must.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have an uncomplicated gelding, a cat and three rats which I would love to bring with me.