- Age 31 years
- Date of Birth 10th January 1989
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK, Northamptonshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 15th November 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 3 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom, Riding Instructor, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
PELASE SEE CV FOR FULL EQUINE EMPLOYMENT INFO.
What are you particularly good at?
Working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for competitions, handling young and fit competition horses. Working in a busy riding school environement. Sole charge and management of livery yard, riding school yard and supervision of staff. Working in the riding school office.
PLEASE SEE CV FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy the varied and ever changing environement that they provide. I love to be outside so working with horses allows for this.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to continue to broaden my skillset by working in a wide range of environments.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am always willing to challenge myself, and am happy to take a whole range of jobs. I am a quick learner, and am always looking to push myself further by taking on new and varied responsibilities.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Continued progression, and a challenging environement that will engage my brain, ensuring that I am always learning.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
A well behaved dog – current employer will give a reference to his good behaviour around the yard and horses.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Currently employed, however looking for a new role due to owners retirement and the yard closing.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?