- Age 37 years
- Date of Birth 19th August 1983
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Europe
- County/State/Region Avon, UK, Bedfordshire, UK, Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Cambridgeshire, UK, Cheshire, UK, Cleveland, UK, Cornwall, UK, Cumberland, UK, Derbyshire, UK, Devon, UK, Dorset, UK, East Sussex, UK, East Yorkshire, UK, Essex, UK, Gloucestershire, UK, Greater London, UK, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, Hampshire, UK, Herefordshire, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Humberside, UK, Huntingdonshire, UK, Isle of Man, Kent, UK, Lancashire, UK, Leicestershire, UK, Lincolnshire, UK, London, Merseyside, UK, Middlesex, UK, Monmouthshire, Norfolk, UK, North Yorkshire, UK, Northumberland, UK, Nottinghamshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Rutland, UK, Shropshire, UK, Somerset, UK, South Yorkshire, UK, Staffordshire, UK, Suffolk, UK, Surrey, UK, Tyne and Wear, UK, Wales, UK, Warwickshire, UK, West Midlands, UK, West Sussex, UK, West Yorkshire, UK, Westmorland, UK, Wiltshire, UK, Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 18th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period none - available immediately
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight Under 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Showing, Show Jumping, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Egyptian
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Broodmares, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sole charge, Teach, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses- about me
I am a highly motivated and positive person. I exceed expectations and this has come from my hard-working attitude, my passionate and caring nature, and my ability to communicate well with people, as well as horses! I am more than happy to do any tasks that are required of me. I am always keen to learn more and develop myself further, I am a fast learner. Animal care and welfare is always my top priority and I will go above and beyond to ensure they get the best care. When working with horses, I really feel at home with them. I love to see their development especially bringing on young, difficult, inexperienced, and rehabilitated horses. I have worked with different breeds of horses including Arabian horses. I have an understanding approach to riding, focusing on creating true partnerships between horse and human. I have a good balanced seat. I am multi- lingual – I speak Arabic, English. My spoken English is better than my written.
I have stated I am a smoker however I will not smoke during working hours and can go off site if required
- Confident working with young horses and those that require rehabilitation for example from past mental trauma
- Taking groups of people on treks
- Assisting an instructor during lessons
- All elements of horse care and yard management
- Farm maintenance
Srengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy building bonds built on mutual understanding with the horses I work with and love seeing them develop through training
I enjoy all elements of horse care, and treat them as if they are my own
- Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Bandaging, plaiting and clipping skills. I would would like a ridden role, where I may receive training too, however also happy to have a non ridden role. I currently do not have a driving licence, but would like to learn and I can arrange this. I am open to learning new skills so welcome new learning opportunities.
- Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I have a huge passion for horses. I am hard working, very adaptable and very reliable. I have worked with horses for over 15 years, so bring a lot of experience with me and understand the big commitment that comes with an equine role. I have a unique ability to connect with horses, especially those that are seen to be difficult. I am a friendly person and able to work both sole charge and as part of a team.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I am open to different types of roles and new opportunities.
• Do you need accommodation?
Preferably yes, or a wage which would allow me to rent
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?