- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 23rd November 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Ireland
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary), Working Couple
- Earliest start date 26th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Other, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Pony Club Activities, Racing NH, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I’ve worked with horses all my life . I have hunted , pony clubbed , team chased , showed to county level , produced hoys ponies , ridden point to point , ridden pony racing .
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
– producing horses
– good communication skills
– good team player but also a good leader
– always happy and bubbly
– bring team spirts up
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
The rewards that come with it and the feel of achievement, and meeting some very interesting people .
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I think there is always room for improvement, but it’s very hard to critic yourself , but I always take constructive criticism from others .
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am very hard working and can mould myself to work in any situation. I’ve worked in a range of positions , and always succeeded and been successful. I am always up for a new challenge , I am a team player , but have also led teams .
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?