- Age 39 years
- Date of Birth 29th July 1981
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours
- Earliest start date 1st November 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Other, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer, 3.5t, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV
- Own car? Car
- Height 6’1” / 185cm
- Approximate weight 14st / 88.9kg / 196lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Horse Transport, Hunting, P2P, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Retail, Showing, Team Chase, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have my BHS stages up to level 3, I have owned and competed my own horses for 20 years, for the past 6 years my partner and I have owned and run a busy show centre and livery yard. I have been a MFH for the past 3 seasons and I sit on the judging panel for show horses I have my HGV 2 license and regularly drive an 18tn box. I’ve had my driving licence for over 20 years and enjoy being on the road.
When I first left university I was an air steward for 8 years, working to a monthly roster. Operating both long and short haul, it provided me with the skills for flexible working with very early starts and late finishes, also working long days
I am a team player, yet responsible enough to take charge of any situation when needed. I work well with others as equally as I do on my own, I use my initiative to foresee situations before they occur. I am punctual, polite, well presented, well spoken and discreet.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Outdoors, reward of success, flexibility, different hours, mornings, relationships with each animal , their different character traits
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Always room for improvement on everything!!
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
100% committed to any project / role. Personable, reliable, cheerful, presentable and discreet!
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?