- Age 25 years
- Date of Birth 10th January 1996
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 16th November 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period NA
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Stud Hand, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight 15st / 95.3kg / 210lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, Polo, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Stud, Trekking, Western
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Clip, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Teach, Trim
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have level 3 diploma in horse care and management. BHS STAGE 1 and Riding and Road safety
5years working on a farm with horses
Work experience on a stud yard
Brooksby Melton college
Teaching and yard work of riding schools
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Im great at putting my hand to anything. Im good at getting the job done to a high standard. I enjoy working with others and working alone. I love hard work and am very capable
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
They are my passion. Im good at working with them so having a job I love and that is rewarding would be perfect.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Id love to improve my plaiting and lungeing
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Im proud of how hard I work. I believe any employer would be impressed by my hands on attitude.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Id love to gain deeper knowledge and take on every experience and opportunity. I believe working with horses, you never stop learning.
• Do you need accommodation?
Not unless you have space for me and my cat and dog.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Nothing special. Just our own space.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?