- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 5th June 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Middlesex, UK, Surrey, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 17th November 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Foaling
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Parkview Equestrian Centre – Groom
Titness Park, Blacknest Gate Road
Mill Lane, Sunningdale
From 23rd July 2016 to September 2016
- Bring in & Turnout
- Mucking out stables
- Poo picking
- Tack cleaning
- Lunging ( pessoa)
- Handling stallion
- Using the horse walker
Fifield polo club (for separate manager/client) – Head Groom
Oakley Green Road,
From May 2017 to November 2017
- Feeding horses/ providing medication
- Turning horses in/out
- Grooming up to high standards for tournaments
- Tacking up/ bandaging
- Exercising horses (schooling, stick& balling, riding one horse whilst leading others)
- Clean tack
- Handling and training young horses
- Time management, working at a fast pace to ensure we was always on time
- Producing and selling horses worldwide for high level polo
- Teaching and training a trainee in polo and general horse care
- Working with clients to ensure they always have their horses on time and are happy whilst playing polo
- Dealing with injuries
I am a hard working, punctual reliable trustworthy person, who likes to work as part of a team or independently.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I most enjoy just caring for the horses and knowing there well looked after and everyday can always be different, as well as any further knowledge I gain I can use for my own horses.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my plaiting mostly as I haven’t done it in a very long time and think it would benefit me greatly when competing my own horses and having neater plaits.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am always reliable and on time, And I believe I would be an asset to your company to gain work experience. I have been around horses since I was 5 years old, and have learnt many skills throughout many yards as well as developing my riding also and have always been keen to learn new things.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I am very open to any job available as I have worked on many different yards.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Only my own horses
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?