- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 1st August 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Berkshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 30th November 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Assistant Head Person, Riding Instructor, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight Under 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Pony Club Activities, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Showing, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding, Trekking, Western
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Polish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Trim
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have worked with horses since being a little girl ever since, I have been very passionate and in love with them. I have worked at a few yards before and I also went to BCA college to study equine for a year. Though I already have known a lot about horses and how to handle them, I have learnt new skills and gained more knowledge on the different ways people run their yards and their unique ways of handling these beautiful animals. Horse riding is an extremely challenging sport where it involves a lot of trust between the person and the horse, owners want to make sure their bestfriends are always treated well and with care and it is hard to trust other people looking after them, which of course is understandable. However, I can assure you that I always adjust and learn quickly and will treat them as my own, with a lot of care and love.
-working with others
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy being around them. Seeing horses being treated well and with care makes me happy, I enjoy even the little moments spent with them.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d definitley like to improve my clipping skills and also get back into the habbit of cleaning stables quickly while still keeping them looking perfect.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am very experienced and would do absolutely everything for the horses well-being. I am a perfectionist which is quite important to me aswell as getting jobs done on time and at it’s best. I like to always make sure i double check everything after it’s done to make sure it is done well. I am a hard worker and I put in all my love and effort into my job as it is something I love doing.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would most definitley like to gain the skill of all types of clipping, and learn more about the different ways people run yards and how things are done.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
If it’s okay, I have a little dog who does not like spending too much time alone at home. It’s not a necessity but if it is possible then it would be great. This would only be one day a week.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I am currently looking after a horse which I’m soon hoping to buy in the upcoming few months.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?