- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 9th September 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, Other
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 3rd January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None.
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Livery, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality French
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Teach, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
- 20 years of experience riding and caring for horses.
- Minimal competing experience due to lack of funding, but consistently placing when competing
- Galop 6 qualification, recognised by the Federation Francaise d’Equitation (FFE) – equivalent to BHS Stage 4
- Grooming, plaiting, bandaging, feeding
- Tacking up, rugging, loading
- Lunging, exercising, jumping (up to a meter), elementary level dressage, cross country (up to 90cm)
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Social media, photography and videography skills
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
My favourite aspect about working with horses is how rewarding working with these animals is and the positive effect horses have on human wellbeing. I truly enjoy connecting with horses, both in and out of the saddle.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would love to improve my clipping skills as well as my plaiting skills.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Having lived in 4 countries and nearly 10 cities, I am quick to adapt to any and all environments. I will easily adapt to fast paced and stessful situations in order to complete tasks and achieve goals.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain professional experience in the equestrian field, as all my professional experience lies outside of this scope.
• Do you need accommodation?
Ideally, yes. However, if I am given time to search for my own accomodation, I am happy to live out as I have my own car and am able to travel to the workplace.e.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?