- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 18th January 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cornwall, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 1st February 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have ridden a lot of horses in the 5/6 years I have been riding for ranging from youngsters/green horses to top show jumpers. I am looking for an all round job including riding and all yard duties. I’m happy to clip horses as this is something I really enjoy.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I have 5/6 years riding experience. I can walk/trot/canter confidently in the school our out hacking. I really enjoy plaiting and clipping (have photos for reference). I have handled young horses and have worked with stallions in the past. My quality of mucking out is high. I have groomed for show jumpers and dressage riders and have done a lot of showing myself. I have also done a lot of volunteering/work experience in riding schools.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy all of it. I love having the commitment of horses and the routine. I love working on a personal level with horses and making sure they have the best life and care they could ever have.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am hard working, polite, enthusiastic and keen to learn now things. I like to get stuck in and complete any job to the best of my ability. I work to please and work to give the horses the best.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Experience and potentially by BHS exams
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?