- Age 29 years
- Date of Birth 29th August 1991
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Part Time, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 4th January 2021
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term ASAP
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Housekeeper, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer, 3.5t, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV, Category C1, Category C, Moped
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, School, Sole charge, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have worked in many different equestrian environments from Royal Ascot to Badminton and Pony Club.
I enjoy transporting horses and the yard management side, as well as some riding.
I have run a small family yard for a few years, with ponies and hunters as well as ridden racehorses, competition and polo ponies.
I enjoy helping children, as well as some PA work and errands for family households, with a love for dogs.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am happy work alone or in a team, on a smaller yard, or alongside a family. I am organised and have a high standards.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Seeing the enjoyment we get from them, watching them learn and grown.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I look forward to leaning new things
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am fun, friendly with a high work standard. I can turn my hands to most things, or at least give them a go! I enjoy a varied work day, so happy to get stuck in.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Meeting people in the local area, and feeling part of a team with a sense of achievement.
• Do you need accommodation?
No thank you
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Occasionally 1 well behaved working cocker spaniel, who has been spayed.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?