- Age 29 years
- Date of Birth 4th June 1991
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Surrey, UK, West Sussex, UK
- Job Category Freelance, Part Time
- Earliest start date 1st January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’9” / 175cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Rehabilitation, Sales, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I started riding before I could walk and have had a passion for horses my entire life. I grew up in the Pony Club and in the Hunting field. I began eventing in the PC and went to the championships at 12. From there I was selected for the European Pony Team 2005, was reserve National u21 Champion, reserve for the YR Europeans, have picked up placings at Internationals, been part or a Silver medal winning nations cup team and started at Burghley. I’ve produced and sold a number of top event horses. I have always taken a huge interest in vet work, rehabilitations and horse development. This year I had a son and have significantly cut back on the horses I own and ride.
I have trained with several top class coaches and absorbed their knowledge like a sponge which I love to pass on to others. I have a high level of turn out, not just in the horses presentation but my own. I have a good knowledge in all aspects of equine care. I really enjoy learning new things.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I enjoy horses because of the reward they give you, I love bringing out the best in every horse I ride or teach whether he is to be a world beater or a lively riding club horse.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve? I’d like to broaden my options to more than just riding and have job flexibility to include looking after my son.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker? I’m passionate and dedicated to what I do. I believe I have a lot to give as I have a lot of hands on experience that I can call on.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job? I’d like to continue to work in a horsey environment with flexibility that isn’t just about riding horses.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you? No
• Do you have any ongoing commitments? No
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?