- Age 43 years
- Date of Birth 27th January 1977
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland
- County/State/Region Anywhere, Essex, UK, Leicestershire, UK, Northamptonshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 4th January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Other, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 15st / 95.3kg / 210lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Foaling, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Sales, Therapeutic Riding
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have worked with horses for 17 years. I have An NVQ level 3 in horse care and a degree in Equine Welfare.
I had to do a business module in with my degree so feel this will be helpful in the position I have applied for.
I have worked on a livery and school yard and also as a freelance groom which included house and dog sitting too.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I like working in a team and working alone I am very adaptable.
I have experience clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows and looking after by bosses stallions.
I also have experience with young horses from birth to adulthood.
I have office experience and good on a computer.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I love to get more qualifications and also learn different areas of the equine field.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am honest reliable and trustworthy but above all else I love horses so much and working in any field will be a privilege so I will naturally give my all.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I like to work in a different area and do as much training as possible so I can work higher up.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?