- Age 26 years
- Date of Birth 29th August 1994
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Lincolnshire, UK
- Job Category Permanent
- Earliest start date 11th January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None.
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 15st / 95.3kg / 210lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I was in the Household Cavalry for just under 5 years. My main duties included yard work and turning horses out to an immaculate standard. I have a level 2 NVQ in horse care and management and have also got experience in coach grooming, a pair and a team.
I would like to say that I really do enjoy hard work, I enjoy yard work and mucking out and keeping the yard to a high standard. I am very empathetic and have a high concern for horse welfare. I have tuned out horses to a high standard and have helped in competitions and shows.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love to work with animals, I enjoy building connections and friendships.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would definitely like to improve my riding. I am confident in walk and trot but lack confidence in cantering and jumping.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I believe that with the skills and discipline drilled into me from the British army, alongside my empathy, I could make a lovely addition to any yard.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
The main thing I would like to gain from my next job is happiness and the chance to work with animals again.
• Do you need accommodation?
I am hoping to relocate so, I may need accommodation until I can find my own place.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?