- Age 29 years
- Date of Birth 13th September 1991
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Short Term (Temporary), Working Couple
- Earliest start date 5th January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Competition Groom, Other, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 6’1” / 185cm
- Approximate weight 14.5st / 92.1g / 203lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Livery, Retail, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been riding since I was 6 years of age and competed BSJA for the past 14 years.
Having worked and grown up in the equestrian business has given me a huge amount of experience with not just horses but also equine people.
The past 7 years I have spent my professional career within the travel industry and now flexibly run my own LGBT Travel Agency.
Much of my equestrian career has been around top international show jumpers from stallions to mares and young stock. I can perform all standard yard duties to the highest of qualities along with clipping and turning out to a very high standard.
Working professionally in the travel industry I have gained lots of practical administrative knowledge such as computer and system database usage along with great time keeping and social media marketing.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Being outside and doing what I love.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d love to improve on my own self confidence as I can sometimes be quite hard on myself.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
With all the equine experience I have and professional abilities from working and running my own successful business I would be an asset and bring a lot to the role should it be offered.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
A role that I can work remotely or on the move still working around horses but more administrative or sales.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?