- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 5th November 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Scotland, Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 14th January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have been riding for the last 13 years. 3 and a half years ago I moved over from the channel islands to a professional showjumping yard riding and doing all yard work where I have been based the whole time I have been in the UK. I brought my first horse over to England with me and produced him up to 1.30m, and elementary dressage before selling him. I now have a very good rising 6 year old who I have owned since his first few jumps under saddle. I have ridden everything from breakers to top horses.
I am good at being reliable and working hard, 7 days a week 12 hours a day doesnt bother me. Working on my own or in a team, getting jobs done to a high standard, clipping, riding ect.
Strengths and Weaknesses
My strengths are working hard and wanting to learn and improve. Riding sharp and green horses.
I would like to improve my riding both on the flat and jumping, and also my self belief and confidence.
Employers should consider me above any other job seeker because I have had years of being around horses and top people within the sport, I am happy to help and do anything I’m asked of, and I work very very hard and have many well known people who could reccomend me. I have experience in the ring, as well as on tours in Spain riding and grooming.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to bring my young horse, and improve my riding so me and him can get better and be doing as well as we can. I would like to learn new ways and ideas, as well as riding other horses and potentially in the future getting opportunities to ride in the ring on other horses.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?