- Age 50 years
- Date of Birth 22nd December 1970
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries Europe
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Freelance, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 15th January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period one week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Class 1 HGV
- Own car? None
- Height 5’11” / 180cm
- Approximate weight 11.5st / 73kg / 161lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Eventing, Foaling, Rehabilitation, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
30 years experience in the equine industry, including as a rider up to 1.60m level showjumping, as a BS approved trainer as and as a 5 * show groom.
Very capable with horses of all types.
Comprehensive understanding of veterinary care and day to day treatments.
HGV lorry licence
Groomed on the Spanish Tours for past few years.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Kindness and a depth of understanding with horses
Confidence with stallions and young stock.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Being around them and feeling satisfied when they look and feel their best
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I have worked in the industry for many years and have masses of experience.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I hope that the depth of my career should offer employers peace of mind and confidence in my abiltiy to adapt to any situation. I am quiet, reliable and trustworthy. In my opinion when dealing with and caring for with fit competition horses, nothing replaces experience.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I enjoy the Spanish tours
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?