- Age 59 years
- Date of Birth 15th April 1961
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries Scotland
- County/State/Region Scotland, UK
- Job Category Part Time
- Earliest start date 19th April 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period one months notice
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Horse Transport, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Muck Out
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
My experience of owning horses, also bringing horses on for their owner’s, getting the horse to gain my trust and to get them 100% bomb proof for ridding in and out premises.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I’m good with horses love them, i have mucked out stable’s, I’ve owned horse’s that’s been green and have brought them on, i have done shows in hand, i’v had a stallion which i bought to bring on, worked with young horses, worked with horse that’s green. i would love to work at the yard and help with anything. to bring in and turn out horses, to vet visits, farrier, and feeding, hay nets, ridding.
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love everything to do with horse, love their smell and love the hard work with them, love to see their progress from green to professional in different categories.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Cross country, cantering, jumping, clipping, braid mane, horse food.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am older, wiser, a lot of common sense, and i don’t mind all weather’s, or the hour’s, the hard work that goes with looking after horses, i wouldn’t treat this job as a past time.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
To gain the care and knowledge of wealth-fare in to horses and the care.
• Do you need accommodation?
No as i stay in Crieff
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
No i have no animals
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
No i am single
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
No but i am working away from home at moment in Orkney, my contract ends April 2021.