- Age 17 years
- Date of Birth 1st August 2003
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cornwall, UK, Devon, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 23rd February 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 14st / 88.9kg / 196lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Livery, Rehabilitation, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
Owned my own horses since i was a child and have 2 now. Worked on a small riding yard as a groom for 2 years until the business shut down. Willing to move out of my local area as long as there is accommodation on site. Looking for equine work as a groom. Used to all different types of temperaments and behaviours. Qualified in horse care and management (level 3 diploma).
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Hard working and determined to get the job done to the best of my ability.
Friendly and easy going personality, very down to earth.
Knowledgeable about the care for horses.
Can ride to a reasonably high standard.
Aware of health and safety precautions.
Good stamina and fitness.
Have the ability to work as a team and solo.
Willing to undertake routine and practical tasks.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Building that bond up with them horses and growing as a rider. And seeing the horse grow in confidence.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would love to improve my confidence in jumping as lost it completely after a nasty fall.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a very reliable worker. Always want to get the job done quickly and efficiently, to an outstanding result. Got a very friendly and bubbly personality. I work well in a team as well as solo.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to further my career in the equine industry. As it has been my dream job since I can remember.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?