- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 22nd November 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region East Sussex, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 1st April 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Livery, Racing Flat, Riding School, Show Jumping, Western
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, Rider/Trainer
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
i have been around horses for 10 years, doing jobs that range from mucking out to riding, i have 2 horses of my own, i have competed in unaffiliated show jumping and the odd dressage test, i have also competed in cross country. i have worked on a few yards, one was a sales livery yard and the other a livery yard, i helped feed, muck out and exercise the horses, im always happy to have a go at new things to help enhance my skills.
i am very good at working alone or with others, lunging, riding, jumping, mucking out, turn out, feeding, hacking, i do hold my own driving licence and completed my level 1 horse care at hadlow college.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
i love working with horses because i always feel happy around them and i feel very motivated to do the jobs that come with role, they bring new challenges that make me always want to try my best, i love being able to bond and communicate in such a different way and being able to understand how the horse is feeling.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
i would like to impove my plaiting skills and clipping skills, i would also like to be able to learn the breaking in process and enhancing all my skills.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
employers should consider me because im very dedicated to the role of being around the horses, i will always take the time to consider the horses needs/requirements, i will have a go at any task given to me, i always love a challenge with horses when the situation is presented.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
i would like to broaden my experiances and gain more skills and knowledge.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
i have a daughter and my own animals.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
i do have a holdiay booked in august that is from the 27th to the 3rd of september