- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 11th July 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Buckinghamshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 18th April 2022
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Anytime
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Competition Groom, Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality South African
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Been working with horses for over 7 years, been training in showjumping for most of my time. I helped school horses at a riding school in South Africa and worked at a warmblood stud. I also specialise in equine photography, and have been for over 3 years.
I am good at working alone or together. Good at grooming in quick situations or a thorough groom, my plaiting and clipping is alright but there’s always time to improve on those. I have dealt with lots of young horses whilst working at the stud.
I am able to tell when horses are not feeling their best in health and helping where needed.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I most enjoy figuring out every horses personality and their quirks.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to learn more about show turn out and handling stallions. I am short so I haven’t ridden many horses over 16.3 but would love to learn, fine handling on ground.
• Why should employers consider you above any other 😕
I am a hard worker and love to learn new things! I am very passionate and love to care for horses!
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I’d love to gain new grooming skills and new riding skills. (I would consider myself a decent rider but there’s lots I’d love to improve on)
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes I would need accommodation
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
No, don’t have any animals
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
No I do not have any commitments
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Sometime in summer will be travelling for a month.