- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 25th September 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Other
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Working Couple
- Earliest start date 1st July 2022
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week minimum unless emergency is required
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Other, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Moped
- Own car? Moped
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
over all i have a wide range of experience in the industry:
- little bit of breaking work
- schooling and jumping
- plaiting, turn out
- travel grooming
- lunging and groundwork
- usual yard work
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
- working alone
- yard work
- turning out for shows
- IT skills
- quick to learn and not afraid to ask questions
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
The improvements each horse makes as it moves along in their education.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker
I’m quick and willing to learn. If an employer is willing to give me a chance and offer opportunities I will work hard to repay that.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job
I would like to gain my coaching qualifications as well as on the side do my chiropractic’s/ McTimoney qualifications in my own time. training and the opportunity to compete is high on my list of priority’s.
• Do you need accommodation?
it is preferable to have accommodation on site though not an issue if help is offered to find suitable accommodation in a new area.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Stabling for a well behaved gelding is required.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I’m currently in the last few months of my degree, though this will be completed in June of 2022.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?