- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 25th April 2004
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, The EU, Europe
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 20th June 2022
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1-2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Foaling, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Brian Clinghan – Banbridge
April 2021 to Present
I do a variety of tasks, such as cleaning horse tack, feeding the horses, grooming the horses, riding the horses, helping at horse shows as a groom, cleaning the horse stables, exercising the horses, helping out on the horse and cart rides, financial work, assisted with client work, organising the yard and tack room.
Niki Taylor – Banbridge
March 2020 to August 2020
With Niki Taylor I went with her and her daughter to horse shows. I would travel from show to show with them whenever they needed the help. I would groom the horses, ensuring they are ready for the show time.
Ballyknock Riding School – Hillsborough 2018 to 2020
I worked with both the general public and horses.
I have learnt how to easily deal with the public including young children and adults, including doing a day with the RDA. I fed, groomed and helped take care of the horses. I also would lead children on horseback and help with pony clubs, teaching children to take care of horses and be responsible.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
● handling young stock
● biology and academics
● Breeding terms and knowledge
● good at working in a group although prepher alone
● Computers such as PowerPoint and word
● ground work with horses such as long reigning and lunging
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy watching young horses progession and training and working with them throughout their life.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would love to improve my experience in other country’s and places and people.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a hardworking that works both alone and in a group immediately taking leadship roles whenever they are given and I’m always willing to take on additional responsibilities.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to gain excessive knowledge and experience within diffrent varieties of the equestrian community.
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes it would be prephered but is not necessary.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have a small dog although it is not necessary she comes along with me although it is prephered.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I have no ongoing commitments
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?