*Salary IRO 1800 euros *All accommodation and food provided *Seasonal position with far reaching CV improving benefits!
This world class service station and stud is looking for experienced stud hands for the forthcoming season to be based in Muhlen, Germany.
Some prior experience important as some serious unmatched warmblood breeding stock is involved in this operation names such as Balou du Rouet, whose offspring’s prize money makes millions plus Sandro Hit plus stallions Fürstenball, Vivaldi, Bordeaux, Foundation, Vitalis, Sir Donnerhall I and Diarado were amongst the leading group of all German stallions according to the German FN’s 2016 predicted breeding value statistics.
Last year stallions from Mühlen once again dominated the Oldenburg Elite Mare show and of the twelve mares presented, seven of them were daughters of this yard’s stallions, including the winner Candy OLD by Sir Donnerhall I. The list goes on and on and on! 🙂
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This is a commercial environment where the opportunity to learn is awesome but not for anyone who gets homesick or doesn’t feel comfortable in the commercial end of the horse world. The horses you will encounter are world class and it will certainly add to the breadth and depth of anyone’s experience. Fast paced and exciting in so many ways. A real ‘one off experience’ to add to the CV!
Please call Caroline on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 1st October 2019
- Continent/Country Europe
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Sales, Showjumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Plait, Stallion Handling, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5/6
- Salary currency Euros
- Salary guide IRO 1800 euros
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes