Looking for someone to join our team to help look after 16 event horses ranging from 5yo to 5*.
To undertake all yard duties and most importantly, to care for the horses as much as we do!
Successful candidate will, most importantly, be passionate about providing the highest quality care to our competition horses with incredible attention to detail and fantastic communication. Must be confident and comfortable to take responsibility while we are away at shows. Must work well in a team environment. A positive, self motivated individual with a great sense of humour will thrive here.
Must take pride in your work, from mucking out to turning out horses to the highest standard or with willingness to learn these skills.
Beautiful 5 bedroom Cotswold cottage within the estate grounds shared 2 other members of the team. Set in a sociable area of Gloucestershire between Cirencester and Stroud.
Opportunities to accompany our head lad to the best events in the world along with lots of trips to
attend training and team training days.
28 days paid holiday
good pension scheme
Correct PAYE with NI and Tax
- Earliest start date 22nd January 2024
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide According to experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes