* Salary package up to £525 pw neg. *5 day week *Well behaved dog welcome *Live in or out position
Interesting position is available on a family yard run to professional standards by a top Yard Manager with years of high-level experience. Fabulous opportunity to develop your skills and grow within a role but you will need to be able to hit the ground running and capable of taking sole charge as and when required. The family specialise in Working Hunter/Event/ Schools jumping.
A sociable, child-friendly person with impeccable standards you must be someone who enjoys caring for horses/ponies on a day to day basis as although there is riding if you are interested and capable, it will be only hacking, possibly going to the gallops a couple of times a week.
This role would offer someone the opportunity for someone who takes real pride in their work to learn County-level management and standards.
If you were practical and able to turn your hands to general maintenance with the team that too would be useful. Competition grooming is also part of the role if you have your 7.5t lorry license. If you don’t you would need to acquire that within the role and this would be fully supported.
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 2nd March 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities, Showing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £525 neg. depending on experience inc. accom allowance if required.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery