We have a vacancy for another member of staff to join us for 2019 Show Season in our Family run, Friendly Yard.
This is a great opportunity for a hard working, enthusiastic, dedicated person to work with one of the top show producers and her highly successful team of show horses.
Usual yard duties, ability to ride an advantage preferred but not necessary. Experienced person keen to work to a high standard. with the possibility of riding at some shows. Will also consider Trainee seeking a career with horses.
Successful candidate will travel to County Shows plus RIHS and HOYS
Honest, Reliable, Hard working, enthusiastic, person. Dedicated to the love of horses. Keen to accept responsibility, ability to work as part of team
Shared accommodation in 2 bedroom cottage -5 mins from yard.
Opportunity to travel to top County Shows, Royal International and HOYS. Highly rewarded in return for accomplished success
- Earliest start date 5th November 2018
- Continent/Country Scotland
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Competition Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Back/Break, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5/6days per week
- Salary currency Pound Sterling
- Salary guide National Min. Wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No