Due to increase in numbers an opportunity has arisen to join my team.
Full time Show groom/work rider required. Suited to a person with a passion for really outstanding horses.
Usual yard duties, , show preparation, training and riding. Possible opportunity to ride in ring for right applicant. Confident in all sizes and types of show horses. Willing to learn and be 100% committed. Hard work but very rewarding opportunity for the enthusiastic person.
Experience in Showing an advantage, possible permanent position.
Successful candidate will travel to County Shows plus RIHS and HOYS
Honest, Reliable, Hard working, enthusiastic, person. Dedicated to the love of horses. Keen to accept responsibility, ability to work as part of team
Live in or arrange privately
Opportunity to travel to top County Shows, Royal International and HOYS. Highly rewarded in return for accomplished success
- Earliest start date 25th March 2019
- Continent/Country Scotland
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Competition Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Back/Break, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided In employers home
- Days per week 5/6 days per week
- Salary currency Pound Sterling
- Salary guide National Min. Wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly