*Own horse & dog & partner welcomed *Training and competing available on own horse or non rider fine also *3 bed cottage with garden available
Eventing yard with Olympic aspirations is seeking missing cog in the wheel, which is a professional Head Groom. All levels of horses kept from babies to 3*
Should be capable of sole charge and all aspects of Yard/horse management/competition grooming etc. Help available for daily chores as/when required but this is a responsible hands on position requiring someone looking for a long-term opportunity.Plenty of training on own horse if interested and opportunity to compete also but non- riders equally welcomed.
Must be prepared to Groom at home and abroad when required so valid passport necessary. Very much a team effort so personable, professional essential.
Beautiful setting, amazing facilities including ménage which is soon to have a cover! New cross-country schooling on site etc.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 15th October 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £350PW + accommodation
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes