We are a busy competition yard looking for a self-motivated team player who enjoys working to a high standard as part of our small professional team. Lots of varied riding available with the opportunity to school and compete for the right person.
We are looking for an efficient, hard working yard person sought to assist with the day to day running of our busy yard. You will be primarily involved in all daily yard activities and maintenance. Riding ability a bonus but not essential.
Shared accommodation available.
5-day week of 42.5 hours, including some weekend days on a rota, with an hour for lunch. 28 days paid holiday.
- Earliest start date 15th April 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Groom, Groom/Rider, Work Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Family Yard
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5 days per week
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide POA
- Salary Period Hourly
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery